Kingdom Harvesters And MAWEBCO Ministerial International Fellowship
PSALM 133:1-3 NLT
1 How wonderful and pleasant it is
when brothers live together in harmony!
2 For harmony is as precious as the anointing oil
that was poured over Aaron's head,
that ran down his beard
and onto the border of his robe.
3 Harmony is as refreshing as the dew from Mount Hermon
that falls on the mountains of Zion.
And there the LORD has pronounced his blessing,
even life everlasting.
Kingdom Harvesters And MAWEBCO Ministerial International Fellowship is a network of ministers of God called in any area of ministry to fulfill a particular function in the Body of Christ. Apostle Mario Villela is the President of KHMMIF in Elkhart, Indiana, USA, and Bishop Joseph Israel Ozoemelam James is the African Regional Overseer in Douala, Cameroon and KHMMIF works as follows:
- We are an alliance of leaders who are submitted to God and one another for mutual support.
- We provide leadership development opportunities.
- We equip, educate and provide resources for those in the frontline of ministry.
- We are a global network of ministries and churches touching the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We provide a safe place for healing and counseling for ministers and leaders who have been wounded in this long ministerial race.
We are a fellowship of church and ministry leaders dedicated to building one another and our families through interpersonal relationships, regional networking, and inspirational instruction, to effectively reach our God given sphere of influence with the life transforming message of Jesus Christ.
- To support ministers and lay leaders in their respective calling and service to the world and the Body of Christ.
- To provide a rich, diverse network of leaders.
- To provide a safe, warm and godly support to ministers, their families, and their churches.
- To help see that no deceased minister is treated abnormally by their unbelieving families.
- To equip apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers and bishops and churches with relevant and effective tools to further develop their abilities in order to fulfill their God-given destinies.
- To provide ministerial ordination and license certificates for men and women of God that need such in their lives.
- To help provide traveling documents if need be, for those who need to experience international exposures.
- To help ordain church workers and leaders in their ministry if the leader of the ministry asks for such.
- To consecrate those qualified in their ministry for their apostolic and bishoprick leadership.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
KHMMIF will provide training and support in ministerial development, strategic planning, budgeting, facilities management and other relevant areas important to effective ministry. KHMMIF staff and network will be accessible to you during your national or international ministerial journey.
MENTORSHIP AND PASTORAL CARE
Mentorship and Pastoral Care will be available to KHMMIF members through our pastoral care program at any of our established offices where our well trained counselors work.
KHMMIF provides Ministerial Ordination and License to qualified men and women. All licensing and ordination follows a strict protocol and referral process that works in collaboration with local pastor and letters of character reference. In consecrating apostles and bishops in their office, many testimonies of their personal and public life must be properly attained before such could be done. Ministerial License and Ordination could be revoked after many warnings and the person continues living contrary to the Gospel of our Lord. Registration fee is done once and to validate the license and ordination certificates, a yearly renewal fee is paid to obtain the current IDs.
- We are committed to seeing God's best realized in and through the lives of every participating member and ministry.
- We are committed to assist pastors, ministers, and lay leaders, to strategically impact the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We will strive to humbly assist all members to live lives of personal, familial, and ministerial health, balance and maturity.
- We will endeavor to open this fellowship everywhere necessary and when needed for the benefit of all ministers to allow all to partake in the blessings God has provided to us.
WE BELIEVE IN:
Integrity and authenticity among leaders is paramount for every member of KHMMIF.
Prov. 10:9, 11:1
Balance in theology, preaching, teaching, lifestyle and ministry is essential for maximum effectiveness.
Eccl. 3:1-8; Matt. 13:52
- EQUALITY AMONG MEMBERS
We will not show partiality, favoritism, and or preferential treatment to anyone regardless of ethnicity, size of ministry, or gender.
- CONTINUAL GROWTH AND LEARNING
Growing leaders have growing ministries, therefore we are committed to providing avenue of continued ministerial education and resource provision.
1 Tim. 4:13; 2 Tim. 2:15
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP
Jesus exemplified a life of humility and service, as Christ's followers we are to imitate his life in service to others.
- PROPHETIC RELEVANCY
We trust that God will use us as His mouthpiece to speak in an intelligible way in order to genuinely change lives.
John 4:5-42; Acts 17:22-34, 5:27
Phone: (574) 522-5511
Elkhart, IN 46516, USA
Douala, Cameroon, Africa